What do I do and who do I serve ?

 I serve those Who reached a point in their lives where it is no longer satisfactory the way they live. 


Do you feel one part is missing in your life ?  it’s either personal or their career or social? 


All who I serve, work with,  are fed up with their current problems. They admit that they can’t resolve it alone and they feel I can help them.


 They they want to have real meaning in their lives and Whatever they tried so far didn’t work.

-

Most of who I serve - who i specialize in -/they reached a point of stuck personal in  relationships - they want a change in their marital status* and secondly in their profession.


For example 


Wants to get out of the pattern of broken relationships, or a current disfunctional relationship/ or heal the it.

Moreover those who 

Wants to find their soulmates

.

Then,

A mom who is completing raising her children and wants to go back to work or wants to start a new life. 

She used to have a career but raising children and family life took a turn in her life and she is no longer sure what she wants. She lives in numbness suppressing her inner voice and want To live a new life.


Then here is the career woman or a man in a business whose relationships are constantly falling apart and can’t find their soulmates. Because no one is ever good enough for them.


Here is the businessman who is fed up with working in the business world making more money and wants to Live a life in higher meaning. Do something more meaningful in his/her life than just making money.


Then here are the youngsters who have no clue what to do. They finished college or university and they are no longer interested in that field. They are lost what they wanna be what to they wanna do ..they are confused about their own abilities and want to find direction in life


Here are those who retired. They finished working at a job and now they are ready to live their life filled with meaning.


Whereever you are at and you may be reaching a point of temporary stuck and don’t know how to move forward. 

You may be too afraid To admit your fears to yourself and even that you feel what’s the right direction You don’t feel to have enough power to step on the journey because of self-worth , confidence and deserving issues. 


The most important factor to work with me, that one is  willing to do the work. 

The pragmatic, progressive work  cleaning out all those believes emotional imprints and emotional wounds , emotional loads from your mind you —- so you Find yourself, find love and  find inner peace then the reason why you are here. Because money and travelling so as labels don’t compensate anymore.


I work with my own self developed program which is a result of 25  years of former and non-formal studies  and my personal transformation ( drzsu.com) this program is called Alive which I have been teaching the last 14 years.

I used to teach te Alive program for large audience then in a retreat format. The last 5 years I specialize working one on one online.

The  online video course (Restart your life) is also available along with my book (The secret of happiness locked in your fears-Amazon) for anyone who wants to do the work the home version.


I take every communication seriously and treat it with outmost confidence and respect. I work honestly keeping high moral ethics which allows the audience high effectiveness.


Any specific questions kindly email me drzsu@drzsu.com

Lots of love

Dr. Zsu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 2,500-Year-Old Wisdom That Can Transform Your Relationships

When You Know Better, But You Still Do It

The 6 Qualities That Create True Harmony