Should you like me or not?
„I don't know how to place you among all people I know.
I don't know if I like you or not. I don't know if knowing you are good or bad.”
Said a guy yesterday.
He has been observing my work and is interested in my ALIVE training. He is hesitating...
then said „ I know I have been hiding away from facing my issues, calling myself busy at work”
I was very grateful to receive such a comment from him. His statement helped me to put in words what has been on my mind. So here it is:
I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE ANYONE LIKE ME
or enlarge my fan club.
I AM HERE TO WAKE YOU UP from your misery, pain, and numbness. I am here to GIVE YOU TOOLS to face all those deeply rooted fears you are most afraid to face by yourself.
so YOU ARE ABLE TO SAY THE TRUTH WITHIN.
I am here to help you on your growing journey, celebrate what you have done so far, and inspire you to the next level.
I am here to propel you out of the temporary problem of not knowing the how.
I am here to help you close a phase of life that no longer serve you or need your attention.
I am here to help you work through all those emotions disturbing your lasting inner peace.
- find your true self
- find your true love
- find your shine
and your true calling in life
Who do I work with?
I WORK WITH THOSE:
- who reached a point in life where it no longer makes sense to keep doing the same seemingly aimless things and being tossed around by life circumstances.
-Who no longer finds joy in work, life, and spending money.
- Who reached the closing point of a previous phase of life or professional role and can’t find a new direction
They feel there is something more to life than this.
They are very capable people, who got temporarily stuck.
They only don’t know what is the block and what is the next step.
They want to move forward but just need temporary guidance, strength, and empowerment from a safe source while regaining their clarity.
HOW DO I HELP:
I help them with confidence, support, clear understanding, objectivity, strength, and solid guidance, so they find a direction that they are currently missing or have a temporary block due to traumatic life events.
I have been working with my self-founded program, ALIVE- Live your life Alive--, for the past 14 years. I align and personalize this program to clean everyone’s uniquely conditioned minds STEP BY STEP to reach a new level of clarity. Do all that, gently by transforming all fears and limitations into new life instructions in a time frame of 3-5 months.
I do this with confidence which lies in my 25 years of experience in performance.
My professionalism, unconditional love, and sensitivity to sensing the truth provide a safe environment for everyone to go through these transitional times. Giving you full support, a completely judgment-free and accepting place with full understanding for your past unserving behaviors and actions.
I help my clients
• with guidance on unknown water
• to fund their inner compass, vision, and strength
• Being here while going through directional change gently by sailing at their own pace
• Being here through storms and clouds which they can possibly face while old unserving neural pathways are being rewritten.
The result of this work is that you find your direction and life mission.
Our work concludes by creating an empowering meaning and love and peace-filled lifespan.
Why do you find my posts THOUGHT-PROVOKING?
Ultimately I am here to wake you up.
Wake up those unserving feelings so you realize their existence and control over you and your life.
My job is To shake your current thinking
And to push you to the limits of your comfort zone - gently to show you your confidence.
so you realize that you want to
STOP LIVING AN AIMLESS ANGRY, LAZY UNMOTIVATED, DEPRESSED, ANXIOUS, FEARFUL LIFE AND GREAT DOUBT.
I hope to push you to this realization that you have been living an illusion created by your past painful experiences.
I hope my posts give you the push so
you take the first step and you reach out for help … and you take actions to get out of your mind control and create a meaningful and peaceful and I love-filled life
I am also here to wake you up to your own strength, love, and your own talent, and only uniqueness that you can contribute to this world to be a better place.
Dr. Zsu
Who can guide you out of hiding to find your strength, meaning and love in your true self
Drzsu.com
Comments
Post a Comment