Did anyone asked you what is your dream?
How frustrating it is to meet someone who asks a thousand questions? And when you think you satisfied them they come back with another question. I bet you are ready to pull your hair….
Lol
photo Mohamed Nohassy Unspalsh.com
So I used to be that child asking that many questions. When I look back at my parents and those around me, I really feel sorry for them. They had to put up with me.
I don’t recall anyone asking me what I wanted to be when I was grewing up. I didn't know I had a dream either. I just knew I had to know. I wanted to know everything. I wanted to understand everything. And I had to win everything. Life seemed to me a battle where I had to prove that I can win.
The obsessive
winning showed up from a very early age. I had to win the daily battles with my
mom—on what to wear. I was 3 years old and I made a fit if my mom didn’t let me
wear the certain socks or dress I wanted.
You can imagine me, a restless always active and tireless child, who wants to know everything.
So my parents found me a sports school that was the perfect fit for me. Winning and achieving were everything for me to feel good about myself.
I must say, no one n my family did any sports.
I met my first physical education teachers in this school. I fell in love with them immediately. So at the age of 6, I formed my dream, I will be a
physical education teacher and a coach.
I wanted to be like them because they had the power to make
anyone feel good. They knew how to make me feel like a winner. I wanted to have this
feeling for others. I wanted everyone feel like a champion!
Then I turn 14 and I had to choose a Highschool. Everyone
expected me to follow in my father's footsteps and become a lawyer. The maid blowing question was: where
should I go – to a Highschool /”Gymnasium” which will prepare me to become
continue to college and university to become a lawyer or a teacher?
I drove myself crazy for a good month about this. Then one
evening I just sat and stared at the application form and I had this very bad
feeling about the law. „What me, being a lawyer and can’t do sports all day?”
What I knew at that moment was what I did not want. I listen to my heart and I choose the physical education teacher path. Then I calmed down. I was at peace.
My family also had to make peace with my choice.
When I graduated from the physical education teacher University, I continued learning. I studied all aspects of achievement. Not only sport,
athletics, but health, nutrition, yoga and the mind.
Then the ALIVE education system was born. I Integrated all my learnings into one platform, to bring sustained change to anyone who is willing to come out of negativity and live a peaceful, meaningful, and love-filled life.
I specialize in--Bringing the best out of you by finding your mission, your calling in life. To
make you a winner of your life.
I had the inborn mission in me to teach, which I realized later. Teach but in the
limitations of the school system. Teaching by my life example.
I had to go through all those universities and education to
realize, that the most important curriculum is, my life. My life, which encourages anyone to learn and
progress on the path of human good. The key aspect of that is showing a good example. Being
congruent.
This is vitally important for everyone as a child and adult as
well to see. Yes it does exist.
I look around today and I see people
- who never knew what they
wanted to do. Even if they had a
dream as a child they could not progress on that path. There were thousands mind made intellectual reason why.
- I see bitter adults who followed the dream of their parents.
Since the parents could not fulfill their dreams, they pressured the child to
fulfill that for them.
- Then there are those whose parents never cared about them as
children. They got lost in life.
- There are those children who were taught by their parents that they
won’t have a future and that they should not dream.
I see, that more adults need support today. They are just too shy, or feel undeserving and lost hope to ask for one. But, they reached a point in
life where the aimless „9-5 job” or that business and the money is no longer
satisfying.
They want to know why are they here. They want to get rid of restlessness and anxiety of seeking as well as the fog of being lost. And live finally in peace by doing something meaningful.
Anyone who read this please take on this task for the future generation:
- Become a good example.
- Inspire others esp children to dream and play.
- Play with children the childish games.
- Build a sand castle
- Play every day while you work
- Take on life and its task easy and light.
- Let go of the stress and tension.
- You never know when is the end, so why not use this time to play with joy?
- Use each cloud in your life to practice rising above, gentleness and care.
You may say this is so far and not achievable for you.
And I say, you are right.
How your fears are controlling you, nothing seems possible right now.
But, there is life on the other side of your fears. I know you feel it.
And this is where you will find your true value and true
calling.
The best part about is, that yes, you can live a contented, meaningful, and love-filled life. I call this happily ever after.
So why I ask the question a few weeks ago about childhood
dreams? I asked this question to inspire all who are out there silently reading please --find your
calling. Don't waste your life! Make your dream and fullfil it.
Lots of love
Dr. Zsu
Who helps you how to get out of your negativity and find your dream, to live a
peaceful playful, life in high meaning
by finding and fulfilling your dreams, your calling-

Comments
Post a Comment