How can a fear of losing a loved one cause digestive illness?

 When you can't digest a possible loss in your life – your digestion can get greatly affected on the physical level.

 My Blog today tells you a real story.

With tears in his eyes, he is choking on his words: „ I am sorry for being so emotional. It's about her” - pointing at her wife. „When she was very sick. I just could not digest the fact that I can lose her”

--o--



                                        Photo Unsplash.com: Patric Schneider

Was this the answer after taking 45 minutes to talk about all his health issues. Particularly suddenly skyrocketed blood pressure, severe constipation, and hernia. And how the doctors can't do anything and just want to give medicine that he doesn't want. Once he was done talking his wife said: "Don't complain so much. You tend to get into these resentments in life and just can't let them go.”

He said: It is easy for you, Rose, you take life so much easier. I get very much bogged down by injustice. Talking is my only way to manage.”

 

  Then I asked if I may have a question. He said yes.

„ What happened 18-24 months prior to the start of your health issues surfacing up?”

That's when the tears began to flow. He finally voiced the truth.

 

I am bringing you this very recent example from one of my clients.

He has been running around getting his blood pressure and constipation treated, with not much success. He searched for natural remedies and found a blessing of nature a tea, which helped. Now the hernia needs to be addressed by surgery. He has faced so many issues in the hospital, as his surgery was canceled 3 times for all sorts of reasons.

 

Wasn’t this a sign? I said.

A sign that reoccurring degenerative health issues have an emotional background. One has to reach a point to give up on the conventional symptom treatment and really look into the root cause.  He was ready.

What is the root emotional cause in his case?

What do you think?

What are his deepest fears?

 

What did my eyes see in the deep?

 

I saw the fear of losing his wife. A wife who truly loves him and who is his only source of love. He has likely been rejected by his parent and experienced injustice while growing up to build these fears. The fear of "I am not good enough without you". The fear of not being worthy without the wife. A terrifying fear of being alone.  The fear of experiencing his weakness of the lack of love for himself and for life.

Then comes the big fear: the fear of death. The lack of knowledge about what death means. And also what life means. Fear of looking within to find something meaningful that he can do in his life once his spouse is not there.

However, he said: „I want to live. I will do anything to resolve this”

Now:

There is just the fragment that lies deep within. I wanted to bring to your attention that

1. A person has to reach this point of „I had enough of my pain”

2. Have to be willing to do the work and all that it takes to resolve the root emotional cause

3. have to get clarity about the meaning of life and a vital part of it is death. 4. need to have the tools for transformation of the fears. Fears cause restlessness and block the vital energy flow and causing these health issues.

5.  creating a meaningful and happy future.

6. Learn lifestyle as physical exercise, nutrition, and training awareness to succeed in the shortest time.

 

This is how the ALIVE program works to reestablish health from the inside out.

Be brave, use this life to the best to get the best out of it. Don’t leave experiences on the table. Experiences, are here for you to grow. Truthfully, growth will be the only thing you will take with you when you die. Take with you the experiences that you lived your life ALIVE.


Lots of love

Dr. Zsu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 2,500-Year-Old Wisdom That Can Transform Your Relationships

When You Know Better, But You Still Do It

The 6 Qualities That Create True Harmony