What do you do when you have a *HEADACHE*?
Introducing a revolutionnary solution, which is within you
Do you have a headache?
„Yes”
How often do you get it?
„It is getting more frequent. Lately, I notice that it's getting more frequent.”
Where is the pain?
„It is above left eye going up on my forehead and then back from there.”
How would rate and describe the pain?
„It feels like splitting decapacitating pain. I can’t concentrate on anything else. I must close my eyes”
What do you do when the pain comes?
„I have to take a pain killer, I have to continue working.”
How much relief do you get with the pain killer?
„It solves it most of the time. However, there are times the headache comes back and stays for days. On and off may take a week until I get relief. Then a month or two later comes back again.”
What do your headaches limit you?
„I lose work capacity and efficiency. There were times I had to go home and lai down, the pain was so incapacitating. There were times I had to take off a sick day. And it is an unpaid day for me. The most important loss however is the quality time with my kids. I also lose out on my workouts.
What do you think: what causes your headache?
„I don’t really know. I guess that my high-stress level can be one, as I worry a lot. I raise my children alone and I have to work a lot to cover the expenses. Then I don’t really eat regularly and drink very little water. I tend to forget to drink water even though I keep a bottle next to my desk. I keep very busy all day so I distract my racing mind from my anxious thoughts about the so many unknown of the future.
Have you tried other solutions besides the pain medication?
„I heard of many natural methods. I tried out a few herbal remedies. However, the headache keeps coming back”
Have you tried to focus on resolving the causing factors?
„I have not really done much, as I think it is something too hard of a job. I don't feel strong enough for that. I am so tired anyway from work. I stay away from tiring things. I also have enough of trying this and that.”
What do you want to do with your headache? Are you ok with the temporary solution or ready to resolve it once and for all?
„Truthfully, I like to have a long-term resolution. It is getting too hard to live with this pain.
I wish there was something, which is down to the point and exactly for me. Something efficient what I have the capacity for, even now that I am so tired.”
What holds you back from getting on this path?
„Good question! Let me see:
- It will be painful
- I am afraid of it. I don’t know what is it what I have to do
- It is too difficult for me
- I have not met anyone who I trust for this work
- I don’t know how my life will be if I don’t have headaches
- Maybe I am not ready to bring a long-term resolution to this pain.
- It is too much responsibility to live healthily"
These are very valid feelings for you. Thank you for sharing them.
Did you know?
Whatever you feel now, these emotions, are the results of fears. Fears keep you living in fear.
Fear, bounds you to live in pain.
A fear, which wants to make you believe:
- that it is real and constant.
- that if it's not there your life will end.
The fact is that your headaches have passed. Have you also experienced you have moments, which are free from anxiety and worry? Is there any moment you can recall when you feel good?
„ Yes, it is true. When I see my kids. Their smile and hug when I come home make every bad feeling vanish”
See. Your worry and anxiety can pass too. And let me ask: When your worry stopped, did you cease to exist?
„Oh no! I felt better.”
What I like to show you with this: You are not your pain, not your worry and anxiety! These feelings come and go. You can observe them coming and going if you step back and pay a little attention.
When the underlying fear fades out, you will remain to stay here.
Is it a big relief to realize?
Is it a big aha?
Did you also know:
What you experience now is the result of your fears. Your fears are directing you and controlling your life. Your fears keep you incapacitated and make you believe, that is impossible to get out under their power.
Your fears are keeping you away from living a happy and healthy life. This is why fears keep you in constant pain,s you won't have the strength to rise above them.
Fears want to take away all your strength and even your will to live. Your fears want you to leave this world without resolving them.
Pain is a huge signal that you must change! The presence of the pain means there is a change from the initial no pain state. Your reoccurring pain is a warning signal for a change!
If the pain is massive enough and you feel you are at the door of death—you will wake up and make the decision that you want to live.
That you are ready to do everything and anything to stay here and live.
Most of us are conditioned with pain from childhood. So we must wait until the size of the pain is so great that it will be a decision of life or death.
This is when one is ready.
This is when they accept that even if it takes some pain to work with the fears, it is better than dying now under the pain the fears create.
Anything is better than the fears that created pain!
This is when a person shows up in your life. A person who can bring you the final resolution. A person who will lead you through confidently.
A person you are safe with go through this temporary time of transformation and reach the goal.
This is when they find Dr. Zsu.
This is when you find my work. Read one of my posts. Watch one of my videos, or read one of my blogs. This is when you find the solution in the Live your Life Alive program.
What do you receive by working with me?
A congruent leader.
A professionally and personally evolved, experienced and trusted guide for your unique issue.
Who:
- has done the legwork on herself too.
- has 24 years of international experience
- brings you the most effective and efficient resolution by the least amount of discomfort to manage and become the master of your emotions.
- Holds your hand while you regain conscious control over your life and the inner power that was lost in your childhood.
- Will tailor the size of the steps for your success, empower you through all difficulties and get back to smooth sailing along the journey.
- Will guide you through the initial fearful times to transition to a complete state of health at all levels of your life. So you will find your inborn happiness and harmony in life.
- Will accept you, love you, and cheer you no matter what happens.
- Will support you by finding the good in all situations.
- Will cheer you and celebrate with you through all the small steps. Will let you experience that no matter what you do, you are a loving human being, who always has the next moment to do it better.
- Sees the good and love in you.
- Is a true leader, holds your hands only as much as you need. Then slowly allow you to let it go.
- Is committed to serving you and your growth: so you reach the point of your happiness, peace, and harmony creator status.
- Guides you to find your inner calling in life. You step on living a meaningful life.
- Will teach you to solve all your problems with loving kindness? Empowers you with all the necessary tools and lives as an example for you.
- Will take the time for you. The time you need to get to the next level of learning.
- Who will assist you to use the truth as a guiding light
- Who you feel the strength and your strength too. Feel that by working together will reach success and become your own master.
I can lead you through the worst possible circumstances and empower you, so you no longer need me.
My life mission is for you to experience and live by:
„As long as you breathe you have a new chance to change.”
What do you gain from this journey?
- Emotional freedom. Breathe freely as you come out under the control of your mind
- Your anger, hatred, jealousy will fade away
- Ability to manage your problems peacefully.
- Finding benefits in every problem.
- Peaceful sleep at night and waking up rested
- Tools and the ability to stand up for yourself. Say no intelligently and still stay in the agreement.
- Quality time for yourself
- Power and self-confidence to choose the best for you and all.
- Healthy and harmonious relationships
- Health on all levels: mental, emotional, and physical
- Balance inside and outside. Between work and life. And tools to reestablish it in an instant
- The foundation of financial abundance
- Manage and stop your racing mind and stress in an instant
- Able to make new friends based on new healthy values.
- See the good in everyone and every situation
- Manage fears with a smile. Transform your fears in an instant into power and self-assurance. Seeing fears as gifts for life.
- See the truth in everyone. Finding harmonious resolution in conflict situations as well.
- Knowing what to say in a difficult situation so you get out under the pressure
- You become the foundation for the harmony in your family
- You become great friends with your children.
- Stop your emotional eating and finally drop all those extra kilos. All these will come with emotional resolutions.
- Let go of dependencies, one by one.
- Learning to stop reacting and able to make a conscious decision
- Loneliness fades away and you will live in harmony even if you are alone
- feeling the part of the whole even if you live alone.
- Find your calling in life
- Strenght to be brave, self-assured, and inner guided to live by the truth within you and everyone else.
- Understanding the Law of Impermanence, learning to handle passing, divorce, and letting go of all kinds of clinging.
- Able to see life as a gift. Use every day to create the best value.
- Understanding and living by, that as long as you are here you create all your NOWs
- Living your life truly Alive
What do we DON’T DO during the program?
- Rituals, rites, and magic
- music, singing, chanting
- Incents, candles, and fortune-telling
- Card reading, crystal ball, stars, and shaman work
- RELIGION AND DOGMAS
- The help of external objects, other than colors pencil and paper for fun drawing and writing
WHAT DO WE DO?
- A step-by-step and pragmatic transformational work on different levels. Starting with rewriting the deepest unserving beliefs into healthy and empowered ones.
- I help you with specific and unique questions by which you dig out the answers from you, therefore you are the owner of the hidden gift of solutions.
- We clean out all your blocking, limiting beliefs about yourself that create pain and destruction for you and others.
- We clean out and transform all your painful memories from your childhood into positive empowering life instructions.
- You learn to become aware and manage all harmful and destructive thoughts until they begin to fade away and lose power over you. This way you stop making choices and actions which can harm you and others.
- By doing this diligent work acceptance gratitude will show up by themselves. There will be only one path light up in front of you. This is the path of the truth, where you will naturally experience the gentle practice of loving-kindness, compassion, and gratitude. The path where you see clearly by seeing the truth in others too. This will naturally bring out your healthy and solid self-esteem, respect, and goodwill.
- I help you to tailor your food intake and physical activity that is easy and practical enough to become a part of your life. You will experience the power of gentle exercise. No extremes. You will experience physical, mental –and emotional recovery and regeneration via gentle exercise.
- I help you to sort out your nutritional supplements too, so you only have the absolute necessity in your life.
- I guide you on how to design your lifespan. By going through this special timeline exercise, you will discover the foundation of your happy, healthy and meaningful life, all by yourself.
- You will learn to catch yourself going out of balance and re-establish your balance.
*Please feel free to substitute headaches with any other life issues.
Did you realize who was I talking about here?
Let’s talk.
Dr. Zsu
drzsu@drzsu.com

Comments
Post a Comment