How to fall in love again when you got hurt so many times
How do you feel when I ask you:
Show your true colors!
Love again no matter what happend!
Do you feel upset and angry when I asked you to show your true colors?
Is one of your fear got turned on?
Is asking you to show your love feels unfair?
It is unfair because you have done this so many
times and got burnt.
The other person took advantage of you. You opened
up and gave it all.
You even stopped giving yourself and sacrificed all
for the other person.
Why?
Because you learned that love must be worked for.
That you must prove yourself to earn love.
I know how heart-wrecking feeling is this. I know
how much energy you lost by doing so.
I know,-- it does not mean much for you if I tell
you that „I know how you feel! I have been there so many times!”
I still tell you these. So I can tell you who these
events made me become.
It made me build walls around me. I built black colors protective hard shields around my heart. I turned bitter and brittle. I turned sarcastic and rejecting. I used my anger to keep everyone away from me so I don't get hurt anymore. With that, I kept true love away too.
Are you using also this protective shield?
If you do, you should know that your protective
shields are the root cause of your pain. They are making your life painful more
than anyone else’s.
It is hard and painful to carry these heavy and brittle shields. However, your mind is telling you that this is the only way.
it is a big fat lie!
Please know, the truth:
There is a way out. There is a way out that can be
followed by taking consecutive and gentle steps.
A way which:
- has
4 major steps to bring you out of the past design your empowering future and
arrive into the now.
- will
allow you to learn to handle your low points and get yourself up in an instant.
-
shows you your brilliant true colors again
-
builds gentle and unshakable self-confidence in yourself
-
fills your life up in colors.
- will
heal you and your surroundings. Transform your existing relationships and
attract healthy ones.
This is the Live your life Alive program.
This program was born 14 years ago. Many thousands
of people gained the benefits of emotionally freed and meaningful, empowered
happy life internationally.
I am confident --personally and professionally equipped with all-- to lead you through the way also.
I know you may be afraid of all the unknowns and
doubt your ability if you can go through this.
If you had enough of your suffering and are ready to
do what it takes I am here to hold your hands through the journey.
One thing is for sure. You won't die in the process. Your old ego-driven mind-controlled self will die. And you will be so happy to experience this „death” and find your amazing self under all that protective shield.
Is there anything else holding you back?
Let's talk.
Dr. Zsu
drzsu@drzsu.com

Comments
Post a Comment