What makes you "fly"?
What makes you „fly”?
- Was the question of the week.
I am so thankful again for all, who spent your time sharing your hearts interacting with me.
I am more grateful to see the light-hearted jokes and that some of you
actually slept on it before answering.
I am so so happy and flying to see how many of you are flying from giving
back. Doing something small and enjoying the smile on the other person’s face.
I feel also honored to bring you a new tool, with this exercise. I am sure
you knew I had another motivation with this writing.
Have you realized that by talking about „what makes you fly” – you already
felt much more elevated?
Not to mention that talking about it inspired you to do a conscious action
that makes you fly?
Did you also note that you were starting to pay attention to a lot more
things in your daily life and find „flying” in it?
The best part is, you can feel „flying” at free will! You can use this
skill of thinking about what makes you fly and then do it, to lift yourself up
when you feel down.
Tada!!! This is how simple it is to change your state! And this is
available for everyone and it is free! This is the mind-body connection.
So it is my turn to reveal what makes me fly:
Searching for others’ happiness.
Whether I caused it or not. It makes me fly to see them fly.
I fly even more to see other’s hard work pay off and reach their desired
success
I am levitating really when I am able to
SHOW SOMEONE HOW BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL THEY ARE REALLY
Give them happy life that they never had.
Show them the value of their lives
Show them the possibility to make dreams – and support them to make it come
true
When I can express my genuine acceptance, love, and gratitude for someone
who is really hurting inside from their anger and hatred. Teach them to accept
and love themselves.
I fly really high when I can be present not only online but in real life
and GIVE A HUG.
And as a result, feel their respiration and heartbeat calm down and the
stress and tension leave slowly from their body. When they melt from the fact
that they feel loved.
I know as we are all united and there is no distance for the energy of
love, so I hug and caress my pets many times a day and send that love out to
the universe for all of you.
Then I fly like a kite.
How do I fly on a daily basis in my life-calling work?
- When I can show others the way
to manage and get out of their:
fears, anxieties, illusions, depressions
Resentment, anger, guilt, and hatred
Doubts and inferiority complex so as narcissistic obsessive control
- Assist them to get the
learnings out of their painful pasts and turn their lives around
- Lead them through a divorce and
still make the parting with peace
- To see someone’s energetic joy
after they did a little physical exercise yoga with me and their body woke
up
- To see the instant calm of
anxiety and restless filled person.
- To give enough power for
someone to believe in themselves and stand up for the truth within – so
they can leave unserving relationships and jobs and rebuild themselves for
entirely new life based on love and peace and harmony
- To see how relationships grow
and flourish and children get their parents back after I helped the
parents to love themselves first
- to experience the joy of
someone’s entire being that through our work they found their inner
calling and take steps all ready to get out the fog and live by the higher
meaning
- Help to resolve health issues
on the physical level using natures goodness and the emotional level with
loving-kindness too
- Help someone to become
financially independent using the connections of friends and my network
- To connect anyone with genuine
product and service for those in my network so it brings abundance fo all
- Bring loving kindness to a
workplace. Create a culture of a family. Establish work-life balance, decrease
medical leaves, increase productivity and fulfillment.
- Share my experience working
online with fellow entrepreneurs – esp the use of videos to build a
business. How to break their blocks and see them flying in a live video as
well.
- Assist fellow coaches with
tools to work in the depths of the mind to cause lasting change for their
clients
- When I can have a good laugh
about my imperfections
- When I write something from my
heart, like this piece here.
- When I run outside with my dogs
- When I get through something „difficult”
– labeled stuff and I practiced more focus and patience for it.
- When I come up with an out-of-the-box solution for anything. At home is– like making a meal out of
limited available ingredients.
- Most favorite: When I can just sit in silence, peacefully, and exist. Enjoy the fact that I am alive. Do nothing. Staying still, sensing it all, without reacting. View all with the joy of learning
Comments
Post a Comment